- XI Jornadas de Producción de Cine Publicitario: Get now your tickets!
With less than a month to go until the APCP event in Valencia, you can buy your tickets now.
- You can now register for The One Club for Creativity’s ADC Europe Awards
Until October 6 you can enter your projects in the ADC Europe Awards. These awards, included in the group of The One Club for Creativity along with The One Show and TDC Awards, reward the best of advertising and design.
As announced by the event organizers, they strongly encourage people to participate. It’s wonderful to “think globally, act locally” to improve the industry in your corner of the continent and it’s a way to move up the rankings and show the world that you are among the best in Europe”.
- The AICP Awards are coming to San Francisco!
The AICP Awards will be celebrated in San Francisco on Wednesday, October 11. The event will feature AICP Awards competition curators, industry creatives and production leaders. They will discuss what the winning work will be, explain the decision-making process and trends in the industry.
In addition, this edition in San Francisco will include this team of professionals:
- Sally Campbell (Global CEO & Founding Partner, Somesuch)
- Hilary Coate (Head of Integrated Production, Venables Bell & Partners)
- Carol Dunn (Executive Producer, Human)
- Margaret Johnson (Chief Creative Officer and Partner, Goodby Silverstein & Partners)
- Jason Kreher (Chief Creative Officer, North America, Accenture Song)
- The VI Festival Cine por Mujeres Madrid rewards Catherine Gautier’s professional career
The 6th edition of the Cine por Mujeres Madrid Festival, which “works to highlight and recognize the cinematographic work of female professionals in our country, giving visibility to female references throughout the audiovisual sector,” will recognize the work of Catherine Gautier on October 24 at its Opening Gala, at the Palacio de la Prensa.
This female professional will receive the Career Achievement Award, valuing how “she was part of the programming team of Filmoteca Española since January 1975 and was appointed Deputy Director and Head of Programming at Cine Doré – Filmoteca Española in 1989, a position she held until the end of 2016”.
- El Ojo Sustentable, of El Ojo de Iberoamérica, will be hosted by Sab Marketing Connections in 2023
El Premio El Ojo Sustentable, of El Ojo de Iberoamérica (November 14, 15 and 16), will have Sab Marketing Connections (“first global holding company of advertising agencies of Latin American origin”) in its 2023 edition.
This event, and specifically the award, “supports and recognizes those works and companies that, through their message or actions, contribute actively, voluntarily and sustained over time to the social, economic and environmental improvement of our societies and our home, the Earth” and “celebrates those pieces that really make an impact on the world, through their contribution to culture and the resolution of specific problems that harm societies”.