The Sustainable Development Goals and the proposals of several national organisations, including APCP, inspire the Decalogue presented by València Film Office.
Valencia joins the challenge of the SDGs through our initiatives to promote sustainable filming that is more respectful of the environment and social welfare.
In his blog you can also read about these twelve proposals based on the SDGs that Valencia Film Office invites us to put into practice:
1. Build resilient infrastructures, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialisation and foster innovation.
2. Achieving gender equality and empowering women and girls.
3. Ensure water availability, sustainable water management and sanitation for all.
4. Ensure access to affordable, secure, sustainable and modern energy for all.
5. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
6. Sustainably manage forests to prevent desertification, halt and reverse land decline and halt biodiversity loss.
7. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
9. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
10. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
12. Revitalise the global partnership for sustainable development.
The APCP is proud to work together and build partnerships with institutions that understand the importance of being sustainable in our world, at work and personally.