- AICP Week 2022 starts in one week at Base Camp!
- There are only 2 weeks left to participate in LIA and receive a 25% discount on your ticket.
- On Friday 24 June at 10:00h the “Straight 8 Shootout” will take place in Cannes.
- Young Guns 20 is officially open for participation.
- AICP Week 2022 starts in one week at Base Camp!
June 7th is the first day of AICP Week, featuring the Premiere Screenings of the 2022 AICP Show and Next Awards at Base Camp. In addition, there will be panel discussions and presentations regarding Equity & Inclusion and Sustainable Production Practices, and an evening Happy Hour and Tribute to Director Ringan Ledwidge, presented by Rattling Stick and Friends.
The Premiere Screenings of the 2022 AICP Next Awards and AICP Show: The Art & Technique of the Commercial on Tuesday, June 7th at Base Camp!
June 7th: 12:00pm – 5:00pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 6
The Inspiration Series Presented by the Ad Club of New York
June 7th: 2:30pm – 3:30pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 5
Premiere Screening of the 2022 AICP Next Awards
June 7th: 3:30pm – 5:00pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 5
Premiere Screening of the 2022 AICP Show: The Art & Technique of the Commercial
Tuesday Base Camp thought-leadership discussions will focus on Equity & Inclusion initiatives and Sustainable Production Practices.
June 7th: 12:45pm – 1:15pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 3
Meet AICP’s New VP of Equity & Inclusion
June 7th: 1:15pm – 1:30pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 3
The Commercial Directors Diversity Program (CDDP) Report Card: An Update
June 7th: 1:45pm – 2:30pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 3
Equity & Inclusion: An Industry-Wide Roundtable
June 7th: 3:00pm – 3:45pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 3
Sustainability in Production: Green The Bid
June 7th: 4:00pm – 4:45pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 3
Sustainability in Production: A Case for Sustainability (and Beyond)
TRIBUTE and CELEBRATION
June 7th: 6:00pm | Base Camp – Angelika Film Center Theater 3
A Tribute to Director Ringan Ledwidge
Curated and presented by Rattling Stick and Friends
June 7th: 5:00pm | Base Camp Cafe – Angelika Film Center
Happy Hour Sponsored by Rattling Stick and Friends
Click Here to view the full AICP Week/Base Camp Schedule.
Click Here for Registration Options.
- Only 2 Weeks Left to Enter LIA to Receive 25% Entry Discounta.
London International Awards (LIA) 2022 is open for entries.
Entries Finalized by 15th June will be invoiced at 25% off the standard entry fee.
No Late Fees. Ever.
Work must be broadcast, published or released from 1st July 2021 through 31st August 2022
Who Can Enter: As most work is a joint effort, LIA allows any company or individual to enter work they have collaborated on.
- Creativity in the Metaverse: The future of The Metaverse is being written, and re-written as we speak. This new category celebrates how brands and businesses create opportunities for people’s real world physical selves to interact and immerse themselves in the digital world of Web 3.0. These could be in the form of real time brand or customer experiences and interactions, new brand pathways, the creation of communities and links to commerce – generating results. For example media attention, sales, brand and business growth. Jurors will give extra consideration to scaled programs that create lasting infrastructure, promoting a deeper and ongoing Metaverse engagement between people and the brand or business versus a one-off campaign. We welcome entries from all industries including FMCG, CPG, fashion, sports, automotive, health & pharma, tech, entertainment, leisure, arts, media and finance.
- Creativity in PR: Work with creative thinking at its core. Work that has driven and influenced opinion. Work that is culturally relevant and focuses on reputation management with the objective of increasing positive reinforcement and good will for the brand across all sectors of the PR spectrum. Entries must include an earned media component.
- El viernes 24 de junio a las 10:00h tendrá lugar el “Straight 8 Shootout” en Cannes.
Shootout is the inter-company challenge to create the best short film in super 8 – without editing or post-production and watch it for the first time with the world watching.
The companies make a 2.5 minute film in one of the most difficult ways in the world. They shoot on a single roll of super 8 film, with no retouching and no post-production, and then present an original soundtrack ‘blind’.
No matter how it comes out (or if it comes out), the first time anyone will see your film is with the world and your competitors watching its premiere at cannes, immediately after the films are played the entered companies vote for their top three, excluding their own.
They award gold, silver and bronze trophies at the premiere and the prize pot is donated to charities chosen by the three winning companies.
Here you can see all the companies that have faced the shootout before and the growing list of charities that the shootout has benefited, all on the shootout.
- Young Guns 20 Is Officially Open For Entries!
The One Show 2022 and ADC 101st Annual Awards are both in the history books, and for some, that means it’s time to bask in the glory of their wins. But for a certain type of creative — young, hungry, entrepreneurial — now it’s time for the real competition to begin, and we couldn’t be more pumped.
We’re thrilled to announce that Young Guns 20 is officially open for entries! Founded in 1996 as a showcase of emerging creative talent, this portfolio-based competition for creative professionals has grown to become one of the most coveted accolades in the global creative community. It’s easy to see why: it’s very, very difficult to win, and you have to do it before your 31st birthday.
But if you do win? Then you join the eclectic ranks of creative superstars like James Victore, Jessica Walsh, Timothy Goodman, Olimpia Zagnoli, Menno Kluin, CALMATIC, Dana Tanamachi, Christoph Neimann, Ohni Lisle, Kerby Jean-Raymond, Mah Ferraz, AV Rockwell, Tré Seals, and so many others. Top Gun: Maverick, the #1 movie in most of the world right now? The director, Joseph Kosinski, is a YG4 winner.
So yeah, it’s kind of a big deal. And if you’re 30 or younger with at least two years of professional experience and a portfolio full of awesomeness in anything from advertising, graphic design, illustration, photography, filmmaking, animation and beyond, winning YG20 will be kind of a big deal too.
FIRST DEADLINE: JUNE 30
EXTENDED DEADLINE W/INCREASED FEE: JULY 14
FINAL DEADLINE W/INCREASED FEE: JULY 28
We already have one foot in Cannes Lions and you can’t miss the special we’ll be doing this week!